Your business or organization can help
- What we do:
- Award grants to adoption organizations that connect children with families.
- Increase awareness across the nation about waiting children and the process to adopt.
- Raise funds to support our awareness and education programs.
- Provide free resources to professionals and prospective and adoptive parents.
- What you can do:
- Help us raise awareness of youth in foster care waiting for their forever home.
- Raise funds to support our awareness and advocacy programs.
- Order our free resources to distribute at your office.
- Become an adoption-friendly workplace.
The Foundation uses grant making to dramatically increase adoptions of children waiting in U.S. foster care.
Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Grants
Provided to public and private agencies to hire adoption professionals who implement our results-driven, child-focused recruitment model targeted exclusively on moving America’s longest-waiting children from foster care into adoptive families.
General Adoption Grants
Given to support new and innovative ideas, and proven programs that focus on foster care adoption in the United States.
National Adoption Day
National Adoption Day is a collective national effort to raise awareness of the more than 100,000 children in foster care waiting for permanent, loving families.
Thank you Wendy’s
Wendy’s restaurants have several in-store campaigns that raise money to find homes for children in foster care. Thank you to Wendy’s and their customers for supporting Father’s Day Frosty® weekend, Frosty® key tags, Halloween coupon books, and the national canister program.
Become an adoption-friendly workplace
Learn about establishing adoption benefits at your company.